Your Social Security – get Your Social Security Benefit Statement (SSA-1099 / SSA-1042S)

Friday, February 5, 2021 - 16:45
Jane Yamamoto-Burigsay

Jane Burigsay Courtesy: Social Security Administration As tax season approaches, replacing your annual Benefit Statement has never been easier. The Benefit Statement, or forms SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, are tax forms we mail each year in January to people who receive Social Security benefits. The statement shows the total amount of benefits you received from us…

To see the full content please subscribe to our Basic Online annual subscription. Visit the site and log in/subscribe to read.


What local news cast do you watch most?


Stay informed on our latest news!

Subscribe to I News That Hawaii newsletter feed